Elbow River Pathway
Calgary Opera is thrilled to bring Rodgers & Hammerstein’s South Pacific to Opera in the Village. This timeless production has instantly recognizable hits like Some Enchanted Evening, There is Nothing Like a Dame, Bali Hai and I’m gonna wash that man right outta my hair.
Tickets for South Pacific range from $35-$125. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TICKETS FOR FRIDAY, AUGUST 11, PLEASE VISIT OUR BOX OFFICE TENT BEGINNING AT 7:00 PM. If you are having trouble purchasing online, please visit us in person at the Box Office Tent at 7:00 pm, or on the days and hours below. As we are onsite at Opera in the Village, the Mamdani Opera Centre will be closed for the weekend.
South Pacific Performance Information - Please Read
Box Office Hours at Opera in the Village:
Friday, August 11 - 7:00 pm (ENMAX Park, Box Office Tent, beside the Mainstage Tent)
Saturday, August 12 - 11:00 am (same location as above)
Sunday, August 13 - 11:00 am (same located as above)
Thursday, August 17 - 7:00 pm (ENMAX Park, Box Office Tent, beside the Mainstage Tent)
Friday, August 18 - 7:00 pm (same location as above)
Saturday, August 19 - 11:00 am (same location as above)
Sunday, August 20 - 11:00 am (same location as above)
- Doors to the Mainstage Tent for each performance are open one half hour prior to the performance.
- The Mainstage Tent is not air-conditioned, however each of the sides open easily for air circulation.
- If you haven't been to ENMAX Park before, download the location Map here
- Seating is assigned, based on the ticket price you choose and location that you choose
- South Pacific performances are located in a purpose-built Mainstage Tent with seating provided
- Come early! Parking is $15.00 and is through Calgary Stampede. Lot 2 is the closest to the Mainstage Tent. You will have to walk across the footbridge to get to the Mainstage Tent after parking (about a 5 minute walk for able walkers)
- If you have a Alberta Disabled Parking Card, please show to the Parking Attendant/Volunteer and they will direct you to drop off appropriately by the Tent.
- If you have reduced mobility, but do not have a Alberta Disabled Parking Card, you may have the vehicle drop you off at the Mainstage Tent, but no parking can be provided by the Tent. Please see the Parking Attendant/Volunteer for this information.
- If you are riding a bicycle, there are bike racks available around the Park to secure your bicycle
- If taking the CTrain, the best station to get off at is Victoria Park Station, and walk through Stampede Park, and walk in between the Saddledome and the Agricultural Building on Agricultural Trail to get to ENMAX Park, and walk across the footbridge. This takes approximately 10 - 15 minutes for able walkers.
- Before the evening performances at 8:00 pm, you may want to eat prior to coming, but there is a Food Truck and concession available.